Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Life To Live: Todd & Tea – OMG!!!!!!

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven’t been blogging much lately. I had to get myself to Hartford last week for a Days of Our Lives Charity event and I’ve been trying to catch up on my soaps since I’ve been back. Well, I just finished watching yesterday's OLTL and I don’t even know what to say. Todd and Tea actually had sex on the defense table in the courtroom!!! I know these two can be pretty risqué but in the courtroom right before a custody hearing?!! OMG!!!! I really don’t know what else to say about it – except I’m not sure how they got that past Disney or the censors!

Here’s a link to it on youtube if you want it to check it out. Warning: it’s pretty dang hot!




Things only got better when Marty walked on them getting re-dressed. The look of horror on her face when she saw them was priceless. I also loved how they used the ending of it for the return of RJ. I loved he walked in the courtroom just in time to zip Tea up.

All this, plus David came back too. What a frakking crazy episode!!! Now, I’m off running to my TV to watch today’s eppy! I can’t even imagine what Ron Carlavati’s got waiting for me on my dvr! Part of me's afraid and the others pretty damn excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment