Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Days of Our Lives: Sarcophagus, Shmarcophagus

Okay, is anyone else over this Sarcophagus storyline? I feel like I’ve been watching it forever!!! I get it – oh, the irony, Vivian caught her own trap – hehe! But how much longer do we have to endure this. The other day, when Vivian got out of the stupid thing, I thought, ‘thank god! We can move on to the next stage in this story – finally!! Yay!’ Instead, she goes and throws freaking Maggie into the dumb sarcophagus – dragging out this insanity longer and totally killing the irony in the whole dumb thing!

I admit, initially the story was fun. Brady was showing off some of his dark side. Nicole and Brady were getting it on and when Victor found out – oh, the one liners! But now, it’s been dragged on ad nauseum and at this point, the whole town practically knows what happened to Vivian, so let’s just find Maggie and move on. I’m sure Vivian’s going a plotting and Victor’s not going to take too kindly to Viv putting Maggie in the sarcophagus after all. So, let’s pick up the speed and put this sarcophagus away permanently and move on to the next dish – revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment